Forever Unique is a women's fashion brand selling online to customers worldwide and was looking to migrate from Magento and Prima to a modern ecommerce platform. The business saved more than GBP 200,000 in total cost of ownership and experienced more than 61% increase in their order volume and revenue YOY.
- Platform Functionality: Forever Unique's previous platform had very limited functionality across the board.
- Tech Stack: The company had a disjointed and overwhelming tech stack featuring Magento and many plugins that slowed the team and business down.
- Modern Essentials: The previous platform lacked modern essentials such as product recommendations, abandoned cart, up-sell/cross-sell, and content management
- The new Forever Unique platform features all the mod-cons that should be expected by a global e-commerce business.
- All systems are now under one roof and data is no longer stuck in silos.
- In addition, the company is able to provide its customers with a superior customer experience with the added functionality.