So, can the high street be saved? Does it have the capacity or the will to change? In truth, it doesn’t have any choice; it’s do or die.Vikram Saxena, CEO BetterCommerce
Some of the key themes discussed were:
- What products are likely to be sold on the high street
- The pace at which retailers have to innovate
- The role of more centralised fulfilment centres
- Changing expectations of the consumer
- Personalisation and its role on the high-street
To read the full article please click the link below.